Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Uriel: The world is yours

The phone rang. I was alone in my bedroom. I can't remember how I got here. I must have fallen asleep. Uriel had placed me in bed. I did have a very strange dream. There was a bridge where hundreds of people had gathered from their cars. There was a woman who I could not see but she screamed from the top of her voice. Every time she screamed out, A blue fire ball went flying from the heavens into the buildings. I could see in the distance, a man dress in a bone colored suit walking through the ocean of people. They had made a path for him to easily move through the crowd. He would stop and talk to people that looked as if they were sleeping. I could not see or hear what he was doing and saying. I just knew that he was a force to be recognized as an authority. He had finally got up to me. My head was down and I was groggy but I was awake. He stopped in front of me with a smile. There was no terror in his energy. Only love. He asked me, 'Are you awake?' I said 'Yes'. He looked at me and smiled and walked away. He had next walked over to a man in a striped green, blue and white shirt. The strange black man with long hair and bone colored suit asked him in a calm voice, 'Are you awake?' He did not answer. The young man was fast asleep. He was was standing there with his head down and did not awake when he was addressed. the strange man touched his shoulders and he fell dead. In my dream, I had realized how close I came to death. And those who slumber under the touch of the devil, had perished. I stood up straight wide awake and continued to witness the the blue fire balls smashing into the buildings;destroying everything in it's path. My eyes opened when I heard the loud unusual horn that came next. I had been awaken by my cell.

No comments: