Thursday, January 10, 2013

I write these songs about you

i write songs about you they used to be about love and now they are about hate and maybe one day about redemption until then no resolution all i can do is sing about you how you were never good to me do you know what it feels like to hold someone in high regard and feel like a fool when they pull apart. Oh but you don't care that you are not there oh and i wish i can see you oh but i don't want to be with you anymore I could never do to anyone what you have done to me so i write these songs about you They used to to be about love on but now they are about hate And i write these songs for you about how you do me wrong And i can scream at you that would make me the asshole all i can do is to let you go. And i would rather hate you than to see you with someone else so I let you go so i let you go i will let you go i want to let you go one day. Maybe today.

No comments: